Our client, active in the legal sector, is looking for an Invoicing Assistant. Your responsibilities: Day to day follow up of office operations with one of the associate;Management of incoming mail, distribution to employees and filing;Central point of contact;Agenda management;Management of...
DescriptionOur client, active in the legal sector, is looking for an Invoicing Assistant.
- Day to day follow up of office operations with one of the associate;
- Management of incoming mail, distribution to employees and filing;
- Central point of contact;
- Agenda management;
- Management of correspondence;
- Administrative management of files and documents (filing, copies, etc.);
- Preparation and drafting of invoices, in consultation with the partners;
- Follow-up of invoices and third-party account;
- Limited typing;
- Various administrative tasks: opening files, archiving files, managing seminar registrations, booking orders, etc.
- Contact with the external accountant (communicating information and documents, including invoices for the VAT declaration, monitoring invoicing, monitoring the closure of the financial year);
- Drafting of correspondence.
- You have a Bachelor's degree supplemented by relevant experience as an administrative assistant;
- Very good knowledge of Dutch, and good knowledge of French and English;
- You work fluently with current PC-applications (incl. Excel) and you learn quickly the proprietary software;
- You have strong organizational skills and administrative knowledge;
- You have maturity and you handle confidential information with discretion;
- You are proactive;
- You are stress resistant and can work independently;
- You are flexible, proactive and you have a strong team spirit.
OfferOur client offers you:
- A contract of indefinite duration;
- A varied job in a positive and dynamic working atmosphere;
- A competitive salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits (meal vouchers and transport allowance).
- A job that is easily accessible by public transport.