For one of our clients active in the automotive sector, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator. As Marketing Coordinator, your role focuses on the successful management of various projects and campaigns from A to Z, and also its execution. Together with the team, you ensure that projects are...
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the automotive sector, we are looking for a Marketing Coordinator.
As Marketing Coordinator, your role focuses on the successful management of various projects and campaigns from A to Z, and also its execution. Together with the team, you ensure that projects are carried out successfully and you report the results.
- You easily translate promotions and actions into exciting campaigns. You analyse the right channels, develop the necessary materials and equipment and ensure the success of the project.
- You also bring your touch to the corporate branding and develop the communication for social networks.
- You have an operational role in the development and propose ideas for optimizing the customer journey for our clients.
- You develop online and offline marketing material, liaise with suppliers for POS material and are creative in launching new ideas or projects.
- You support events for our branches from A to Z.
- You work closely with the Communication team to define messages for marketing actions.
- You have a Bachelor/Master degree in Communication or Marketing.
- You have at least 3 years experience in marketing.
- You are communicative and well-organized and you are stress-resistant.
- You work meticulously, have an eye for detail and get things done.
- You have a good writing style and knowledge of digital marketing is a great asset.
- You are fluent in French and Dutch, both written and spoken.
- You are a fast learner, you are quick to make the connection in the execution and you work in a structured way.
- You are able to work independently, while having a good team spirit.
OfferOur client is located in Vilvoorde and offers :
- A motivating salary, complemented by extra-legal benefits.
- An organisation that sets the bar high in everything it does and stands out for its wide range of products, unique online catalogue, high-performance logistics service and unique concepts in the market.
- A wide variety of tasks and room for autonomy and initiative.
- Great colleagues who are there to help, learn from and support each other.
- An informal working atmosphere and short lines within the organisation.
- The opportunity to develop yourself by taking courses and training in your area of expertise.