Procurement & Facility specialist
One of our clients active in the automotive sector is currently looking for a Procurement & Facility Specialist. In this role, you will take part of the Purchase team (2 colleagues). Your tasks are varied and wil include: Monthly/Periodical internal reporting & Follow up of KPI’s: Communicate...
DescriptionOne of our clients active in the automotive sector is currently looking for a Procurement & Facility Specialist. In this role, you will take part of the Purchase team (2 colleagues).
Your tasks are varied and wil include:
- Monthly/Periodical internal reporting & Follow up of KPI’s:
- Communicate results to Procurement Manager and Expert as well as to process owner department and in
- Continuous improvement of KPI dashboards;
- Assist the procurement expert in tenders and reporting to suppliers.
- Organise tenders for indirect procurement category:
- Determine and clearly understand the department needs;
- Translate the needs into a tender or ask for quote document;
- Search for possible suppliers and or solutions;
- Organise meetings with supplier;
- Present the solutions to the process owning department;
- Management of the facility cases.
- Daily follow up of the facility inbox.
- Contact suppliers in case of issues.
- Follow up of suppliers with regards to the ticket.
- Control on provided solution.
- Close tickets when problem solved.
- Management of facility invoices.
- Control of invoices.
- Approve & sent to Proc Mgr when justified.
- Archive once approved.
- Sent to finance for further treatment.
- Management of ad hoc purchases.
- Management of the access control.
- Activate and deactivate badges in collaboration with HR and Reception.
- Keep the suppliers ‘portal related to the access control up to date.
- Contact supplier in case of issues.
- Today limited to Bourget but in the future other premises could be added.
- Follow up on monthly basis of energy consumption of the premises.
- Maintain a file with the monthly/periodic level of each indicator of every building. For ex water,
- Management of the periodic legal equipment checks.
- Periodic control/reporting/supervision tasks.
- You have a Bachelor’s or Master's degree, preferable in Economic, Finance or legal field.
- You are perfectly bilingual FR/EN and speak Dutch fluently.
- You have an extensive and substantial years (minimum 3-5 years) of experience, with progressive
- You have strong analytical skills;
- You have a high ability to collaborate with different stakeholders and have a natural interest in innovating
- You are an expert in the use of Excel (mega data analysis).
- You are result driven and at ease with pre-set KPIs and short deadlines.
- You are a team player, passionate in your work and have a great learning agility.
OfferOur client is situated in Haren and offers you:
Desirable position with an international player with more than 6000 employees in 44 countries.
- A place in an inspiring and challenging working environment.
- An attractive salary package.
- Good work-life balance.
- Coaching and development opportunities.