As an HR Advisor you will be working at the headquarters of our client, in the centre of Antwerp. Together with your colleagues in the department you work in a generalist manner on all HR domains. You will join a dynamic team that strives for high-quality results. You translate the vision and values...
DescriptionAs an HR Advisor you will be working at the headquarters of our client, in the centre of Antwerp. Together with your colleagues in the department you work in a generalist manner on all HR domains. You will join a dynamic team that strives for high-quality results. You translate the vision and values of our client into HR processes and you are the first point of contact for employees and managers.
- You are responsible for monitoring the HR service and the various processes within each HR domain (reception policy, payroll, administrative processes, training initiatives, development projects, etc.), with a focus on PC226.
- You are a reliable and valued partner for management, executives, employees and external parties.
- You support them in discussions, give social-legal advice and supervise change processes.
- You give input to HR projects, set out the guidelines in consultation with the HR manager and the departments involved and work out the various objectives and/or support the HR officers in this work.
- You carry out targeted checks and build or maintain monthly reports for all HR areas.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are prepared to carry out certain processes from time to time or to stand in for the HR Officers or HR Manager as a back-up.
Your profileWe are looking for someone with a sense of initiative, who possesses a healthy dose of self-confidence and who works in a discrete and service-oriented manner.
You tackle tasks in a logical and systematic manner and will thrive in a down-to-earth, no-nonsense environment where enthusiasm is paramount, but team spirit is also important. In addition, you are eager to learn within your field of expertise and up-to-date with social legislation.
You also have
- A first successful experience in HR in a similar role
- A sound knowledge of payroll processes and social legislation
- Experience with Level5 and knowledge of sectoral regulations PC226, 140 and 301 are a plus