For one of our clients, a child benefit fund active in Belgium, we are currently looking for a Worforce Manager. This is a coordinating and coaching role in Flanders, Brussels and Wallonia. Your tasks:You propose to the members of the management team the objectives regarding the optimisation of the...
DescriptionFor one of our clients, a child benefit fund active in Belgium, we are currently looking for a Worforce Manager. This is a coordinating and coaching role in Flanders, Brussels and Wallonia.
- You propose to the members of the management team the objectives regarding the optimisation of the operational processes via the planning and reporting tools
- You consult with them in order to establish a common line of action to reach the objectives
- You report weekly on the volumes of all customer contacts (telephone, e-mail, post, etc.) and monitor their evolution
- You make a prognosis of the customer contacts (through all channels: telephone, e-mail, ...) so that you can make an estimate of the expected volumes and the necessary resources to cope with this
- You make suggestions in order to optimize the service to the customer and/or the efficiency of the operational processes
Your profileYour profile:
- You are in possession of a Bachelor or Master degree and can present relevant experience. Knowledge of the sector is a plus
- You are bilingual NL/FR
- You have an analytical mind and you can easily handle figures
- You have excellent communication skills
- You work in a structured and organised way
OfferOur client is located in the center of Brussels and offers you:
- A contract of indefinite duration;
- A very attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits;
- A very diverse function;
- The opportunity to play an important role in a fascinating and dynamic company.