Senior Compliance Business Advisor
Within the Compliance division of our client, you will be a member of the team of business advisors who ensure that the bank's reputation is maintained and that ethical standards and rules of conduct are respected. Your main responsibilities as a Compliance Business Advisor:You help the business...
DescriptionWithin the Compliance division of our client, you will be a member of the team of business advisors who ensure that the bank's reputation is maintained and that ethical standards and rules of conduct are respected.
Your main responsibilities as a Compliance Business Advisor:
- You help the business divisions and their management to identify, understand and manage the compliance risks related to Belfius' activities as a bancassurer;
- You present the rules of conduct both in terms of opportunities and limitations and update the guidelines to optimize their application;
- In collaboration with other departments, you advise on the implementation of appropriate solutions for the control of compliance risks and make assessments of new projects, products and services;
- You will monitor national and European regulations in the area of compliance, organise awareness-raising and training activities and issue guidelines so that appropriate internal processes and instructions are adopted;
- You plan and carry out specific controls. You formulate proposals for recommendations and follow up their implementation in consultation with the business units.
- Master's degree in law;
- Familiar with European and Belgian financial legislation (MiFID, MAR, IDD..);
- You are analytical and critical and are able to defend your own opinion;
- As a lawyer, you have experience in a legal or internal control function specific to the financial sector;
- You are particularly interested in insurance;
- You are communicative, energetic and solution-oriented;
- You speak and write fluently in Dutch, French and English.
OfferOur banking client offers you an attractive salary package that you can put together in part according to your own needs, with many extra-legal benefits such as group insurance, hospital insurance, meal vouchers, public transport passes, discounts on banking products, etc.
Our client attaches great importance to ensuring that each employee can combine his or her private and professional life as well as possible. Their corporate culture is based on trust and autonomy, and they have implemented a hybrid work style, which is based on a healthy balance between teleworking and face-to-face work.
In concrete terms, you will work from home for most of your working time, and combine this teleworking with a presence at the workplace, the head office or a regional office, depending on the needs of the department and with the aim of maintaining, among other things, a good collaboration with your manager, colleagues, transversal contacts.
Our client offers their employees a gym, company restaurants and training courses.