We offer a permanent position as a receptionist with a diverse set of tasks. You are responsible for all general reception tasks and related administrative tasks. You welcome customers in both national languages Dutch and French.
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the banking sector we are currently looking for a bilingual receptionist. In this function, you will be the first point of contact for the company.
- Copy, file, type, lay-out, ... of documents;
- Advising and assisting an interlocutor on administrative and day-to-day aspects;
- Controlling the access and movements of people within the organisation, sites and premises;
- Keeping billboards, information and corporate advertising up to date for visitors;
- Welcoming people and identifying their needs;
- Accessing, entering or updating information on a computer (creating badges, entering information in registers, telephone call reports, etc.);
- Registering, sorting and franking correspondence;
- Informing and directing people to the contact person, service or location requested;
- Answering telephone calls;
- Transferring people to the required parties.
- You have a very good level in french and dutch;
- You have previous experience in a similar position;
- Experience in the financial sector is a plus but not a requirement;
- You can easily adapt to changing circumstances;
- You have good contact skills and are customer oriented.
OfferOur client is located in Dworp and offers you:
- A permanent contract of indefinite duration;
- An interesting salary package;
- The opportunity to work in a fascinating and dynamic company.