HOW DO YOU MAKE THE CUSTOMERS HAPPY?You welcome guests, visitors, suppliers, etc.;You take care of all reservations, online, by phone and face to face;You give a brief explanation of the different arrangements, accommodations and possibilities;You also follow up on the financial transactions...
DescriptionHOW DO YOU MAKE THE CUSTOMERS HAPPY?
- You welcome guests, visitors, suppliers, etc.;
- You take care of all reservations, online, by phone and face to face;
- You give a brief explanation of the different arrangements, accommodations and possibilities;
- You also follow up on the financial transactions (payments, invoicing, cash register control); The
- You are also responsible for the reception, guiding and installation of the private sauna, (follow up and take care of the bookings of the private sauna and welcoming and guiding guests);
- You help other colleagues in the house with administrative support when needed
Your profileWHICH TALENT RECOGNIZES ITSELF IN THIS PICTURE?
- You speak fluent Dutch, French and English. You can also manage in writing;
- You have a first work experience but school leavers are also welcome;
- Hands-on, assertive, professional and customer-oriented, that is what you recognize yourself in;
- You are an enthusiastic lady or gentleman with a friendly smile, a healthy dose of patience and a hands-on mentality;
- Fluent in teamwork but also independently;
- You can handle MS Office very well.
- An appropriate remuneration in line with market conditions and with extra-legal benefits (including meal vouchers).
- A team with people in their twenties and thirties who ensure a good atmosphere and good collegiality.
- You start in a changing schedule (but with the necessary flexibility) but after six months there is a permanent contract + the possibility of a fixed schedule. Also 4/5th is negotiable.
- The locations are not ideal for public transport, they are prepared to reimburse 100% of transport costs.
- You can of course make use of the facilities in wellness & sports.