As a member of the Secretary General team, your role will be to assist the Corporate Structure & Secretary General department in the execution of its various missions to update and gather information relating to the legal and corporate life of different group entities and to share this information...
DescriptionAs a member of the Secretary General team, your role will be to assist the Corporate Structure & Secretary General department in the execution of its various missions to update and gather information relating to the legal and corporate life of different group entities and to share this information as needed with the various internal and external parties.
- You will coordinate different projects related to the development of the Company;
- Centralization and update of Company legal information;
- You will organize different General Meetings of shareholders and Boards of Managers, Board of Directors/Audit and Compliance Committees meetings (Preparation of minutes and other documents: business plans, letters from authorities, annual accounts approval and publication, minutes and circular resolutions, etc.);
- Following-up on the decision-making bodies composition and processing to local authorities registrations.
- Coordination with notary for any amendment (update of the articles of association);
- Update shareholders’ register, dividends payments, Luxembourg Business Registers;
- Assistance in the Relations with the local Authorities (correspondence with the CSSF, correspondence with other Supervisory Authorities, etc.);
- Reviewing of reporting before publication (RFP questionnaires, Memorandum of good governance, US reports);
- Assistance in other administrative tasks (contracts filing, reporting, transmission of documents to other departments, update of follow-up tables, organization of meetings, coordination of signatures, follow-up on legal invoices, centralization of agreements, records keeping, etc.)
- You have a University Degree/Master’s in legal or Business Administration
- You have between 7-10 years of experience in Corporation administration / Audit / Legal functions
- You are fluent in French and English, both verbally and in writing
- You have Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You are a quick learner with strong adaptation skills
- You are Autonomous, rigorous, and flexible
- The Respect of confidentiality is important
- You are a solutions finder and attention to details
- Strong sense of responsibility and professional awareness
- You have good administrative and organizational skills
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools (Word, Excel, Outlook)