Our client, a company active in the financial sector in the heart of Brussels, is looking for a Project Manager for the Operations department. As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the direction and management of the project life cycle (performance, usability, security, on time and on...
DescriptionOur client, a company active in the financial sector in the heart of Brussels, is looking for a Project Manager for the Operations department.
As a Project Manager, you are responsible for the direction and management of the project life cycle (performance, usability, security, on time and on budget).
- Initiate, create, adapt and implement IT architecture and service delivery.
- Review project requests from the Program Management Committee (PMC)
- Identify the customer and stakeholders, evaluate and discuss the objective, impact, costs, desired end product, consumables and services required
- Validate business needs, functional and technical solutions (in collaboration with Business/Functional Analyst and Lead Development)
- Elaborate the project plan according to the Project Management methodology (Waterfall and Agile approaches), elaborate the planning with its different stages, establish the budget
- During the execution phase: focus on project management in order to monitor the development and acceptance of the solution up to the operationalization and change management, assume the leadership of the project, monitor the project plan, the scope, the link with the release planning, the budget, the progress of the activities...
- Coordinate all activities, communicate and synchronize them with all relevant departments/customers/stakeholders
- In case of new customers: organize workshops, coordinate all activities, coordinate the realization of the service, ensure intensive consultation with the customer during the whole project and follow up on the integration together with the marketing manager...
- Identify and manage all risks and problems related to the project
- Ensure regular reporting to the programme management committee and consult regularly with the project initiator/sponsor (executive)
- 5 years experience in project management in the financial sector
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in economics, finance or technology
- Good knowledge of French and Dutch with a knowledge of English
OfferOur client offers you a full time and long term contract in a nice and stable company in the heart of Brussels.
Our client offers you a fulfilling job with a lot of responsibility and a good work/life balance.
The company offers a competitive salary with many training opportunities and the possibility of homeworking.