For one of our clients active in the insurance sector, we are looking for an administrative manager. As an administrative manager, you will contribute to the quality of the service provided to our members and internal departments. Your missions are very varied:Property management (preparation and...
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the insurance sector, we are looking for an administrative manager.
As an administrative manager, you will contribute to the quality of the service provided to our members and internal departments. Your missions are very varied:
- Property management (preparation and follow-up of correspondence, contacts with tenants, trustees or contractors, archiving, etc.);
- Secretariat (management of diaries, telephone calls and mail, business travel reservations, preparation of meeting rooms, etc.);
- Data encoding (registration of new members in the database, address changes, reminders and follow-up of reminders, etc.);
- Management of incoming mail (scanning, dispatching) and outgoing mail (registered mail management);
- Reception of visitors and telephone reception;
- Management of supplies;
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks (parking management, order management, archive management, etc.).
- You have a degree in office management (or similar studies) and at least 3 years of experience in a comparable position
- You have a very good knowledge of French and Dutch (English is an asset)
- You have a good command of MS Office tools, a good knowledge of Microsoft Office Visio is an asset;
- You organize these tasks independently and carry them out rigorously and accurately, but you are also a good team player and support your colleagues when necessary
- You are flexible, proactive and conscientious; a hands-on mentality is essential
OfferOur client is located in the heart of Brussels and offers you:
- A permanent contract;
- An attractive salary with attractive extra-legal benefits;
- A job easily accessible by public transport;
- Opportunities for advancement.