Training Services Support
As a member of the Training Services team, you will be on the front line of our battery of (new) digital learning solutions and products. You work closely together with product managers and training services colleagues and share the responsibility for making sure everything runs smoothly. Where...
DescriptionAs a member of the Training Services team, you will be on the front line of our battery of (new) digital learning solutions and products. You work closely together with product managers and training services colleagues and share the responsibility for making sure everything runs smoothly. Where necessary you help participants with substantive and more technical questions. Training Services Support is a varied role with a range of responsibilities.
In the role of Training Services Support we are looking for someone with a positive and hands-on attitude who is not afraid of challenges. We are looking for a flexible colleague who is a real team player. Independent, accurate and problem-solving skills are essential. You get energy from helping customers and colleagues and you naturally think in terms of solutions.
- Because of your empathic ability you are able to think along with colleagues and clients;
- You are a clear and calm communicator who can reason logically and analytically;
- You have a certain affinity with technology and digital, new tools and platforms are your passion.
- Extensive knowledge of the office package - especially the use of Excel is your cup of tea
- As a go-getter you have a healthy dose of self-motivation, self-discipline and a sense of responsibility so you can set your priorities well;
- Dealing with a busy period and flexible hours is not a problem for you;
- Your good language skills in both French and Dutch make communicating child's play;
- You can quickly process new information and can switch gears when things change;
- You understand like no other what service is and you know how to translate it into action.
- A job in which you will very quickly work independently with your own responsibilities and the necessary mandate;
- A strong and challenging digital work environment;
- An attractive salary package with start up interim with option permanent:
- Hospitalization and group insurance when entering into permanent employment
- A wide range of training and development opportunities
- A generous number of holidays
- A flexible hours arrangement with remote working