software architect - lead system analyst
Our client is a leader in the insurance and wealth management industry. To strengthen their team, they are actively looking for a Software Architect - lead system analyst
- You are passionate about application design and clearly define the roles and responsibilities of each component within the application to ensure that it is robust and scalable.
- This passion comes from a long experience (5 to 7 years) in application development - preferably the back-end parts (Java - REST API) - after which you naturally evolved to their design. You like to play with API definitions (Swagger description) and read SOA books (SOAP/XML services, WSDL definition and modification).
- You understand the consequences of your choice of design pattern and architecture (enterprise APIs, microservices, etc.) and you like to define and manipulate sequence diagrams, information models, etc., preferably with the help of a software engineer. - preferably with the help of a Solution Architect.
- You like to ensure that your designs conform to architectural patterns. You like to collaborate with the Solution Architect and the Enterprise Architect on the subject you are designing. You like to evaluate the development plans proposed by one of our client's strategic partners.
- You have a pragmatic attitude and are meticulous in following guidelines and patterns.
- Professional certification in Java, Angular and other programs is not required, but is highly valued.
- You have experience working on software design for large-scale software projects (> 14,000 billion), during which you have demonstrated your knowledge of web applications, cybersecurity and open source technologies.
- You are a highly developed team player with excellent communication skills in English; your French/Dutch skills are an asset.
- Our client's inclusive and diverse policy
- Development and support: an induction day, 'Learning on the Job' and a wide range of training courses, focus on internal mobility, innovative and digital transformation projects.
- Our client's 'New Way of Working': working independently, meeting all kinds of colleagues at your flexible workplace, working partly from home and organising your day yourself.
- Your well-being, focused on prevention: through countless sports opportunities, our ergonomic office furniture, emphasis on healthy, tasty and varied lunches, health checks, vaccinations, psychosocial guidance.
- A salary package that stands out in the market: In addition to your gross salary, you can choose from the attractive benefits of the cafeteria plan according to your needs, you will be fully reimbursed for your commuting expenses and you will benefit from interesting discounts on all our client's banking and insurance products. And you benefit from a comprehensive and competitive insurance package