Solution Architect - cloud
Our client is a leader in the insurance and wealth management industry. To strengthen their team, they are actively looking for a Solution Architect. A specialist in the IT domain, mainly with regard to applications, data and/or technological structures. In addition, he or she has a sound knowledge of the business sector he or she supports. The Solution Architect drafts solutions across functional areas and monitors their implementation (at meetings of the design managers). The Solution Architect reports directly to the Enterprise Architect of the domain and works closely with the Business Architects and Delivery Managers.
- You work in a flexible environment.
- You create for each functionality (Epic/Feature) the solution structure containing the application components, integration (services, API, events and file), application cooperation, information and Public Cloud (AWS) usage views formalized using Archimate.
- You ensure that you link technology to quantifiable business value.
- You collaborate with the production team (development and operations engineers) to ensure e2e alignment with the solution.
- You take ownership of the non-functional requirements specifications.
- You communicate the solution and ensure that stakeholders and management understand it (down to the necessary detail).
- You define the strategic direction in collaboration with the enterprise architects and contribute to the implementation of the target architecture roadmap.
- You challenge and validate/define the scope to ensure that the business unit is able to make the right decisions for the organization.
- You ensure that the initiative remains aligned with the original business architecture in order to enable the organization to achieve the desired results.
- You support the business unit in its digitization process (rethinking, simplification, ...) through the proposal of innovative solutions.
- You have a Master's degree or equivalent experience and at least 5 years of relevant experience.
- You are fluent in French, can read and write in English and understand Dutch.
- You have excellent communication skills (able to communicate with all stakeholders about their information needs) and are able to write complex documents and give persuasive presentations.
- You are a quick learner and are able to understand the structure of IT applications and the business functions performed by these applications in the shortest possible time.
- You are good at networking and have a certain amount of influence.
- You are result-oriented.
- You are familiar with the trends in the IT market and closely follow technological developments.
- You are proficient in the conversion and analysis of complex functional and non-functional requirements and are able to make other complex technical information understandable.
- You are flexible, proactive, organized and quality conscious.
- You enjoy working in a team and are able to leverage the knowledge of your peers to ensure the most effective solutions are implemented.
- Knowledge of AWS Cloud architecture as well as experience and proficiency with Docker and k8s are considered an asset.
OfferOur client offers you:
- A good remuneration for your work and dedication
- An attractive gross salary, supplemented by discretionary and collective personal bonuses and - of course - meal vouchers and ecocheques.
- All the advantages of an insurer as employer
- From group insurance to hospitalization insurance (also available to other people in your household at a favourable rate) and up to 30% discount on our other insurance products.
- A job that fits your life and your dreams
- With 35 days off per year to recharge your batteries after your enthusiastic efforts, home working, sports facilities and training, our client provides everything to keep you fit professionally, physically and mentally!