Claims Handler Liability
As a claims manager liability you advise your client within different claims cases and you follow up these claims cases of your client from beginning to end.
- You are the interlocutor and confidant of your clients and ensure a personalized claims management for your clients (medium and large enterprises).
- You interpret the damage declarations and ensure a correct and efficient damage settlement.
- The focus is on the processing of civil liability claims.
- You ensure a correct and timely follow-up of the administrative tasks.
- You consult internally with the account managers or consultants about cases.
- As a mediator you negotiate with insurers about the settlement of claims. In more difficult negotiations you can of course count on the help of more experienced colleagues.
- You guarantee a qualitative communication with clients, insurers and experts.
- You provide feedback to the commercial department and to the underwriters about the settlement of claims by insurers and the quality of the policy.
- You give priority to cooperation, collegiality, dynamics and trust within the team.
- You are in possession of a bachelor degree in finance and insurance
- You have experience in insurance
- You provide a strong dose of enthusiasm and energy, they provide the necessary education and training. This will enable you to develop further as a specialist in B2B insurance.
- Besides a perfect knowledge of Dutch, you can also express yourself well in French. Knowledge of English is a plus.
- You are an empathetic listener who can empathize with your client's questions and problems.
- You like to negotiate and are attentive to expectation management.
- You know how to convey difficult messages in a constructive manner.
- You work on your claims files in an autonomous and problem-solving manner.
- You will be part of a team of great colleagues who complement each other and are ready to help each other.
- You can identify with the company values: enterprising, target-oriented, customer-driven, team-oriented and solid.
- An exciting position with the largest and most innovative insurance broker in Belgium.
- A wide range of trainings and courses to further develop your professional skills.
- An organization with attention to the well-being of its employees in terms of health, flexibility at work, self-development, etc.
- A pleasant working atmosphere with room for autonomy, initiative and growth opportunities.
- An enthusiastic team and great colleagues who are happy to welcome you to the department.
- On top of that, you can count on an attractive salary package including fringe benefits, room to make your own choices and a social plan.