Senior Segment Market Manager
For one of our clients in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Senior Segment Market Manager. You will play a key strategic role within the marketing department. You will ensure that our product offering and value propositions meet the specific needs of our retail marketing targets and that...
DescriptionFor one of our clients in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Senior Segment Market Manager.
You will play a key strategic role within the marketing department. You will ensure that our product offering and value propositions meet the specific needs of our retail marketing targets and that they evolve over time. You are also responsible for coordinating the design and implementation of the marketing plan, both for the acquisition of new customers and for the cross sell and loyalty of existing retail customers. You will be responsible for the management and monitoring of the marketing budget.
In concrete terms:
- You will define the product and service offer in terms of needs, as well as the content of the value propositions based on the needs of retail customers and the brand's positioning;
- You actively contribute to the development of the strategy and lead the development of the marketing plan to achieve the objectives;
- You will develop the vision, design and coordinate the implementation of the strategic relationship communication plan in order to seize commercial opportunities and/or reinforce customer satisfaction and loyalty;
- You participate in the management of the marketing budget and are responsible for its follow-up;
- You will be responsible for the design and analysis of the performance indicators for the commercial results in terms of growth and P&L of the marketing actions and will take any necessary corrective measures;
- You deliver on the planned scope, within the planned budget, the desired quality and the defined schedule;
- You ensure that roles and responsibilities are clear from conception to effective implementation, while ensuring a follow up allowing the meticulous management of the implementation;
- You set up the leadership, coordination and follow-up of your various projects in an optimal way;
- You work closely with the distribution, product, communication, data, digital and legal departments;
- You will actively lead and participate in working groups and regularly present your projects to the management committee.
- You have a master's degree in economics or marketing or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 7-10 years of relevant experience in the field of strategic or commercial marketing (relations with a network of agents) and solid experience in the management of transversal projects.
- You have proven experience in the insurance sector.
- You have a very good knowledge of French and Dutch.
- strategy and project management ;
- entrepreneurial spirit;
- Analytical and synthetic mind, able to deduce key elements from different sources of information and observation;
- assertiveness and autonomy;
- Ability to convince and unite the various stakeholders around a common project;
- Ability to make quick decisions (especially on the basis of the reporting received);
- Versatility, flexibility and resistance to stress (parallel management of numerous subjects);
- Team spirit to integrate in a dynamic team where mutual support is necessary;
- Active listening and strong empathy to understand the needs of clients (internal and external) quickly;
- Ability to write accurate and concise reports and presentations;
- Ability to speak in front of an internal or external audience (network, customers) with a communication that impacts the interlocutors;
- Results orientation;
- Critical, constructive and solution-oriented mindset
- strong customer orientation
- commercial sensitivity;
- team player & social ;
- open to changes in customer expectations, the insurance market and technology;
- PowerPoint & Excel ;
OfferOur client is located in Brussels and offers :
- A permanent contract
- A challenging work environment in a renowned company
- The importance of a good work-life balance
- The possibility of training and development