Senior Go-To-Market Manager
For one of our clients active in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Senior Go-To-Market Manager. You will translate the Life strategy into concrete plans and orchestrate its implementation between the company's internal services and branch network. You will be part of a dynamic team in...
DescriptionFor one of our clients active in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Senior Go-To-Market Manager.
You will translate the Life strategy into concrete plans and orchestrate its implementation between the company's internal services and branch network.
You will be part of a dynamic team in charge of defining and implementing the marketing strategy (Life and Non-Life) for the network and the customers.
In collaboration with the different entities, you are the pillar of the effective implementation of the Life marketing projects, making ambitions a reality.
In concrete terms :
- You will analyse market trends, be responsible for the competitive intelligence of Life insurance products and identify future services and products that the company should offer;
- You define the implementation roadmap for Life marketing projects such as product launches, partnership boosting, relationship marketing campaigns, value propositions, loyalty programs,... ;
- You will ensure that roles and responsibilities are clear from conception to actual implementation, while ensuring a follow up that allows for the meticulous steering of the implementation;
- You set up in an optimal way the leadership, the coordination and the follow-up of your various projects;
- You will deliver on the planned scope, within the planned budget, the desired quality and the defined schedule;
- You will work closely with the Sales, Product and Communication Departments and regularly participate in working groups with representatives of the agency network;
- You coordinate training and centralize useful and necessary information for the sales departments and distribution networks to ensure the success of commercial ambitions;
- You will lead working groups and present the progress of your projects at meetings of the marketing, sales and advisory teams.
- You have a master's degree or equivalent through experience.
- You have at least 5 years of relevant experience in one of the marketing (product / go-to-market / strategic marketing) or commercial (relations with a network of agents) fields.
- You have a very good knowledge of French and Dutch.
- You have a solid experience in project management.
- You have experience or a strong affinity with life insurance products (investment/protection).
- expertise in project management ;
- stakeholdering management ;
- communication: bringing specific messages, adapting to your audience, fluency in writing and speaking, ... ;
- Analytical and synthesis skills, allowing to deduce key elements from different sources of information and observation;
- ability to describe a concrete action plan based on a strategic vision;
- assertiveness and autonomy;
- results orientation;
- structure and organisation are no secret to you;
- Critical, constructive and solution-oriented mindset;
- strong customer orientation
- commercial sensitivity;
- team player & social ;
- resistance to stress;
- open to changes in customer expectations, the insurance market and technology;
- PowerPoint & Excel ;
OfferOur client is located in Brussels and offers :
A permanent contract
A challenging work environment in a renowned company
The importance of a good work-life balance
The possibility of training and development