Schadebeheerder Liabilitiy - Freelancer
As a claims manager liability you advise your client within different claims cases and you follow up these claims cases of your client from beginning to end.You are the interlocutor and confidant of your customers and ensure a personalized claims management for your customers (medium and large...
DescriptionAs a claims manager liability you advise your client within different claims cases and you follow up these claims cases of your client from beginning to end.
- You are the interlocutor and confidant of your customers and ensure a personalized claims management for your customers (medium and large enterprises).
- You interpret the damage declarations and ensure a correct and efficient damage settlement.
- The focus is on the processing of liability claims.
- You ensure a correct and timely follow-up of the administrative tasks.
- You consult internally with our account managers or consultants about cases.
- As a mediator you negotiate with insurers about the settlement of claims. In more difficult negotiations you can of course count on the help of more experienced colleagues.
- You guarantee a qualitative communication with clients, insurers and experts.
- You provide feedback to the commercial department and to the underwriters about the settlement of claims by insurers and the quality of the policy.
- You give priority to cooperation, collegiality, dynamics and trust within the team.
- You are in possession of a bachelor degree.
- You are an expert in claims management with focus on liability
- Besides a perfect knowledge of Dutch, you can also express yourself well in French. Knowledge of English is an asset.
- You are an empathetic listener who can empathize with your client's questions and problems.
- You like to negotiate and are attentive to expectation management.
- You know how to convey difficult messages in a constructive manner.
- You work on your claim files in an autonomous and problem-solving manner
OfferOur client is active in the insurance sector.
We offer you a contract of indefinite duration, together with various legal benefits.
As a consultant you will carry out multiple assignments with our clients in a professional working atmosphere where initiative is appreciated.
This project is also possible on a freelance basis.