Customer care Advisor
For one of our clients in the automotive sector, we are currently looking for a Customer Care Advisor. Your responsibilities in this position:You are responsible for answering customer questions, whether by phone, letter or email. You will ensure that you provide the most appropriate response in a...
DescriptionFor one of our clients in the automotive sector, we are currently looking for a Customer Care Advisor.
Your responsibilities in this position:
- You are responsible for answering customer questions, whether by phone, letter or email. You will ensure that you provide the most appropriate response in a timely manner and in accordance with the standards of the brands the company represents;
- You promote communication between the customer and his dealer, in consultation with the latter and the internal departments;
- You establish international contacts with manufacturers and importers in other countries if the situation being dealt with is outside the country;
- You will be responsible for the internal coordination of more complex cases;
- You will actively participate in the continuous updating of the working tools at your disposal, i.e. databases, knowledge bank, updating of information sources;
- Finally, you will regularly participate in information sessions in order to stay up-to-date with the innovations of the products we market as well as in training sessions focused on behavioural and commercial skills.
- Bachelor's or graduate degree with a commercial orientation or equivalent through experience;
- You have excellent verbal and writing skills in French and Dutch, good basic knowledge of English and/or German;
- Good command of MS Office / Outlook Office / Internet;
- You have a real interest in the customer satisfaction of our brands, of which you are an enthusiastic ambassador;
- You have a good sense of contact - but adapted to the situation - with customers, colleagues and the dealer network;
- You are able to adapt flexibly to special and unforeseen situations (emotional control) and to understand the individual needs and wishes of each customer (empathy);
- You are independent, but also a team player;
- You have a good sense of organization of your time and priorities;
- You are not afraid of some technical and legal aspects of the job.
OfferOur client, located in Kortenberg, offers you:
- A long-term temporary contract;
- An attractive salary package;
- The opportunity to work in a dynamic and challenging environment.