Klantverantwoordelijke Customer Experience Center
After a thorough training you will be part of the Customer Experience Center. A strong and close team that advises and assists customers....
DescriptionAfter a thorough training you will be part of the Customer Experience Center. A strong and close team that advises and assists customers.
Your profileWe're looking for someone who can
- can effortlessly handle a healthy portion of legislation.
- A bachelor's degree. So we know you have the skills to process the necessary knowledge. And moreover, you can communicate this to your interlocutor in a comprehensible manner.
- You can think along with our entrepreneurs and offer them solutions. But you can also give bad news while understanding the self-employed person's situation.
Your favourite way of communicating? The one-to-one conversation, in which you use our client's story as the basis for finding a solution.
Are you only going to hear from fans? Perhaps not. But thanks to the in-depth knowledge of you and your colleagues, you can be sure that your advice is the right one.
OfferAs an organization, the client offers you the opportunity to find a healthy balance between office and home work. On average, you will work at the office two days a week. A win-win situation where you really are part of the twelve-strong team, and have enough time to start each working day with a full battery.
- A full-time contract for an indefinite period. After thorough training, you will develop into a fully-fledged point of contact for your clients.
- An attractive salary that is enhanced by many extra-legal benefits: including meal vouchers, group insurance and hospitalisation insurance.
- A pleasant working environment in an office near you. With offices in all Flemish provinces, there is bound to be one that is easy for you to reach.