Housing Credit Specialist
Our client's goal? To be more than ever a bank with a local presence. Financially, by offering and developing appropriate solutions for its customers. But also non-commercial, by developing initiatives that focus on sustainable development, solidarity and culture.
- As a Specialist Home Loans and Insurance you give advice to customers with plans for the construction, renovation and purchase of a property. The agency where you will mainly be employed is Hoogstraten.
- Together with the customer, you look for the financial and fiscal most optimal solution. You will also offer appropriate insurance and related services.
- You follow up each file promptly, and ensure a professional service, even after the completion of the projects.
- You keep your knowledge of products and taxation up to date, through internal and external training courses.
- You are up to speed with the digital evolution and strive for maximum customer satisfaction.
- You have at least a bachelor's degree or equivalent experience as a home loan specialist.
- You have an interest in the banking world, and tax issues do not scare you.
- You are communicative and have strong commercial skills.
- You enjoy challenges, like to push your boundaries and are result-driven.
- You have a social conscience and enjoy working in a team.
- You are creative and flexible.
OfferOur client offers you the advantages of working for a large company combined with those of a dynamic SME:
- an exciting job close to home
- a competitive salary with a lot of extra-legal benefits
- a full-time contract
- a professional training
- a job with a lot of autonomy and responsibilities
- intensive guidance and coaching
- Career opportunities in a dynamic and small-scale work environment
- A dynamic work environment in which you, together with other colleagues, can make the difference!