Our client, located near the port of Antwerp and a large company active in the transportation of organic and other high value products, is looking for a corporate lawyer. This person will be responsible for all types of legal issues in support of the various departments and management. The ideal candidate will already have knowledge of maritime, environmental and contract law. He/she will also be able to work independently and have open communication skills. Our client offers a real intellectual challenge in a fast growing company with an attractive salary package. Are you interested in the position? Send us your CV!
- You are responsible for the preparation, drafting, follow-up of various legal files (declarations, claims, contracts,
- You analyze and detect risks and optimize documents,
- You focus on advising management and departments on legal issues,
- You follow up developments in legislation and case law and consult with management on the measures to be taken,
- You are responsible for liaising with lawyers and consultants.
Your profileWe are looking for an independent candidate for this position who is focused on achieving results.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented, pragmatic and proactive. He/she has a sense of creativity and possesses a critical and analytical mind.
- Master's degree in law or equivalent through experience
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of maritime, environmental, contracts and IT law are a plus
- Strong interest in the logistics sector
- Good knowledge of English
OfferOur client bids you :
- A permanent contract
- A great professional challenge in a dynamic and growing company