TA – AML/Projets
Timely completion of work allocated by the Line Manager/Team Lead in an accurate fashion and within agreed deadlines.Completion of daily checklists/test scripts accurately for all tasks allocated.Ensure all paperwork is filed on a daily basis in an organised manner to facilitate easy retrieval and...
- Timely completion of work allocated by the Line Manager/Team Lead in an accurate fashion and within agreed deadlines.
- Completion of daily checklists/test scripts accurately for all tasks allocated.
- Ensure all paperwork is filed on a daily basis in an organised manner to facilitate easy retrieval and review when necessary.
- Keep the Line Manager/Team Lead informed of any issues that may affect the completion of your duties within the agreed deadlines as soon as they arise, to ensure prompt resolution.
- Notify the Line Manager/Team Lead of progress and highlight any concerns or complaints as a matter of urgency.
- Adhere to companies’ standard procedures and controls in accordance with the relevant Transfer Agency Departmental Procedures Manual.
- Be familiar with and adhere to all corporate policies and procedures including the HR Manual and the Clear Desk policy. Ensure completion of all Web Based regulatory training within agreed timeframe.
- Gain an understanding of all output reports produced on a daily /weekly / monthly basis.
- Knowledge of Transfer Agency functions, in particular in the area of Compliance matters, including knowledge of Luxembourg regulation pertaining to AML and KYC;
- Assist a Subject Matter Expert on a transaction monitoring project;
- Use a dedicated tool and qualify of hits obtained through such tool, with due justification and documentation;
- Perform other tasks linked to transaction monitoring project according to the agreed project plan;
- Take an active part in designing of alerts and testing of monitoring scenarios;
- Perform other related monitoring and screening on existing investors /customers;
- You will also occasionally assist the operational team with their requests (update internal databases and systems, prepare documentation, prepare internal reports, etc.)
- Oral and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in using Excel, Word, Outlook and other relevant office systems.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Strong numerical ability and analytical skills.
- Self-motivation skills and the ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Problem solving.
- Procedural knowledge.
- Open to discussing, flexible /agile working attitude.
- Concern for Quality/Accuracy and Attention to Detail
- At least 1-3 years’ experience in the AML/KYC
- Proven experience on projects & planning
- Excellent English (written and spoken)
- French, German or any other foreign languages would be a plus (but is not a must)