Our client, an international company active in the construction sector, is looking for a Treasurer for its Finance department. Your main responsibilities will be:Trade FinanceCash managementInitiate and negotiate optimal financing structureImplementation of TMS systemMaintaining banking...
DescriptionOur client, an international company active in the construction sector, is looking for a Treasurer for its Finance department.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Trade Finance
- Cash management
- Initiate and negotiate optimal financing structure
- Implementation of TMS system
- Maintaining banking relationships and relevant authorities
- Participation in the search for and implementation of an ERP system
- You have a Master's degree in an economic field.
- You have strong analytical skills and an understanding of accounting.
- You have a strong interest in capital markets and risk management and can demonstrate initial experience in this area.
- Experience in treasury management is also a plus.
- By nature, you are an organized and disciplined person.
- You are a team player who makes time for consultation and coordination.
- You speak Dutch with good knowledge of French and English in speech and writing.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written characterize you.
- Excel has few secrets for you.
OfferOur client offers you a permanent contract full time.
Our client offers you:
- A broad expert position within finance.
- Broad end responsibilities with direct reporting to management (CFO and CEO) and board of directors.
- The opportunity to grow and evolve in your function.
- Adequate salary conditions with a wide range of extra-legal benefits.