Our client, a leading international law firm, is looking for a Billing Officer to strengthen its team. Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the timely and correct invoicing of clients. This mainly concerns the following aspects:You are regularly in contact with clients, lawyers...
DescriptionOur client, a leading international law firm, is looking for a Billing Officer to strengthen its team.
Together with your colleagues, you will be responsible for the timely and correct invoicing of clients. This mainly concerns the following aspects:
- You are regularly in contact with clients, lawyers and assistants in the office in Belgium and abroad and work closely with them;
- You proactively contact these people to obtain information that is useful for the preparation of invoices. In case of problems related to invoicing, you will contact these same people and propose solutions;
- Based on the information received, you prepare the final invoices and process them in the electronic invoicing systems;
- You guide the assistants in the application of the procedure and the electronic invoicing systems;
- You are responsible for the management of the invoicing data of the customer files;
- You assume certain responsibilities such as providing information to the clients' auditors.
- You have a bachelor's degree in accounting, computer science, office management or other.
- You have at least one year of work experience in financial administration;
- You are fluent in English, Dutch and French, both orally and in writing;
- You like working with numbers, you are analytical and solution oriented;
- You define priorities and work in a structured way to ensure that everything is completed on time;
- You are familiar with computer systems and have a thorough knowledge of Excel.
OfferOur client offers you a great opportunity to work on a long term basis (interim with a view to a permanent position or permanent contract). They offer you the opportunity to work in a challenging and international environment.
The client is ideally located in the centre of Brussels.
They offer you a salary in line with your experience as well as numerous extra-legal benefits.