Working within an independent real estate agency with pleasant colleagues all over Belgium.
- You are the first point of contact with the customers
- You present our products and services to the customers, according to their needs, and use the range of products and services to optimise the service.
- You will draw up offers
- You answer the customers' questions and, if necessary, refer them to the Account Manager, with whom you work closely
- You take care of the customer files in terms of correspondence, collection of information, follow-up and coordination, cleanliness of the data in the CRM system, etc.
- You deal with damage claims
- You conduct market studies with the insurance companies
- You promote and represent the strategy, mission and values in an enthusiastic way
- You have a bachelor's degree in insurance or at least 2 years of experience in a similar position within the insurance sector.
- You have the necessary PCP certification or you are willing to obtain it soon.
- Knowledge of BRIO is an absolute must
- In order to be able to speak to the customers as fluently as possible, you are Dutch and you speak a little French
- You have a listening ear so you understand the needs of the customers
- You can work autonomously and are proactive
- You are an administrative jack-of-all-trades and enjoy dotting the "i" and crossing the "t".
- You are good at setting priorities when things are going in all directions
- You are a team player and enjoy being part of a team where we work hard but also have a lot of fun!
- A full-time or part-time employment contract of indefinite duration
- A varied job with numerous learning and development opportunities
- A dynamic and friendly work environment: a close team supported by a solid organization
- A competitive salary package with extra-legal benefits including the possibility of a company car in the cafeteria plan.