Our client, an international insurance company, is looking for a finance associate for the financial management department.You will ensure a correct and solution-oriented service for brokers and clients.You will be able to work accurately and correctly in terms of figures, with sufficient knowledge...
DescriptionOur client, an international insurance company, is looking for a finance associate for the financial management department.
- You will ensure a correct and solution-oriented service for brokers and clients.
- You will be able to work accurately and correctly in terms of figures, with sufficient knowledge to make entries in the context of premium and agent management.
- You will be responsible for the collection and payment of amounts due from policyholders and brokers.
- You will be responsible for the day to day processing, checks and tasks within the transfer payment allocation, receipt management, brokerage accounts and disputed cases. You will be deployed in different areas with a wide range of tasks and be able to make decisions in more complex cases.
- You are the contact person for intermediaries and clients for telephone and written questions on all areas of financial management, both in Dutch and French.
- You are able to take well-founded positions in projects.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a numerical orientation.
- Affinity with numbers
- First relevant experience desirable
- Excellent French AND a good (working) knowledge of Dutch.
OfferOur client is offering a minimum 3 month interim contract.
This is a great opportunity to work in a finance and figures oriented role in a great company and an international context.
The company is located in the heart of Brussels, very accessible by all means of transport (train, bus, metro...)
The company provides training for your future tasks.
There are opportunities for advancement: it is possible to move to a higher position in the financial management department in the short term.