Our client, active in the Legal sector, is seeking a Human Resources Specialist for their Brussels HR Team. The HR Specialist will help out in the all-round performance of the HR team’s daily tasks and responsibilities, mainly in relation to the professional staff (+/- 100 employees). In particular,...
DescriptionOur client, active in the Legal sector, is seeking a Human Resources Specialist for their Brussels HR Team.
The HR Specialist will help out in the all-round performance of the HR team’s daily tasks and responsibilities, mainly in relation to the professional staff (+/- 100 employees).
In particular, the Human Resources Specialist will be in charge of:
• Liaising with the external payroll provider to coordinate and guarantee a smooth payroll process;
• Ensuring correct application of Belgian social legislation and staying up to date in this regard;
• Establishing a positive relationship with all staff members to answer HR related queries and provide counsel, while also acting as the official Person of Trust for the Brussels office;
• Coordinating administrative requirements in relation to transfer and secondment of staff members (e.g., visa, work permit, professional card);
• Working with the Health & Safety Coordinator to take initiatives to foster the wellbeing of both professional and legal staff in the office;
• Taking the lead on recruitment of professional staff, whenever vacancies occur;
• Participate in local or global HR projects and further develop or implement them;
• Provide back-up for other HR team members when necessary.
Your profileYou have:
• Bachelor or Master degree in HR OR in Law
• Minimum 3 years experience in HR-related activities, preferably in an international business environment; Or an experience as a Lawyer and you want to become HR.
• Fluent in French or Dutch and an excellent knowledge of English;
• Excellent knowledge of Belgian social legislation and payroll processes;
• Good command of Microsoft applications and relevant HR tools (payroll and time registration);
• Excellent organisational and communication skills (both orally and in writing);
• Ability to work independently while at the same time showing a true team spirit.
OfferOur client, an international company active in the legal sector, offers you a very interessant opportunity to develop yourself in the HR Field.
You will work in a great international team and have a lot of responsibilities in your role.
The client offers you a job in the center of Brussels, very close to the public transports. It offers an interessant salary package.