Performing Ongoing Due Diligence (“ODD”) on existing relationships and investors on a regular basis in line with internal AML/CTF policies and procedures.Analyse new cases from, performing appropriate Due Diligence (“DD”), gathering information on clients with which the Company is looking to engage...
- Performing Ongoing Due Diligence (“ODD”) on existing relationships and investors on a regular basis in line with internal AML/CTF policies and procedures.
- Analyse new cases from, performing appropriate Due Diligence (“DD”), gathering information on clients with which the Company is looking to engage into a contractual relationship as well as on investors looking to invest into the Funds.
- Perform open-source research – Corporate Intelligence.
- Ensure completeness of KYC document files and retention of evidence of performed DD, ODD and findings.
- Perform detailed preliminary DD linked to the on-boarding of existing businesses migrating to our client, in order to assess status of the incoming files.
- You will assist the line management in the preparation of appropriate reports for internal as well as external parties
- Monitor Blacklist and PEP screening results and transactions in accordance with the related monitoring rules defined with Compliance, and perform appropriate case by case analysis to report suspicious cases to line management and Head of CDD
- You will participate in the review, update and maintenance of the team, department and company procedures related to AML/CTF matters
- Be a key point of contact for the Client Service Delivery Managers and the commercial teams on new and existing AML customer matters.
- University degree (Bac+3 to Bac+5) in Finance, Economics, or equivalent.
- At least 4 years’ experience in the financial industry in Luxembourg with exposure to AML matters, managing AML/KYC aspects, participating actively in ODD programs.
- Fluent in English, French intermediate an asset, German and/or Swedish a plus.
- Good knowledge of Open-Source Intelligence techniques.
- Knowledge of Multifonds TA and/or iHub software would be an asset.
- Excellent organisational skills, decision taker, capable of taking initiatives. You are customer-oriented and pragmatic.
- You are thorough, well organized and accurate.
- Communication and diplomatic skills are key for dealing directly with internal and external clients
- Capable of working under pressure with commitment to deliver under tight deadlines.