Credit Risk Analyst
To assist in the effective development and implementation of risk management framework with a particular focus on credit but also market and liquidity risks.To assist on the preparation the oversight role and gatekeeping function in relation, but not limited to, credit risk activities.Develop and...
- To assist in the effective development and implementation of risk management framework with a particular focus on credit but also market and liquidity risks.
- To assist on the preparation the oversight role and gatekeeping function in relation, but not limited to, credit risk activities.
- Develop and improve analysis tools to ensure best practices and methods are in place.
- Contribute to the local monitoring of individual credit risks, in particular maintain the branch’s watch list of critical credits
- Gathering all the credit analyses performed by the relevant credit departments for transactions booked in the Branch, analysing the rationale and the key conclusions;
- Producing the relevant template and be ready to present it if necessary.
- Analytics to link the conclusions from the portfolio management assessment to specific credit applications.
- Assist in the design and enhancement of the Branch’s credit risk management framework from an individual credit risk perspective as well as from a portfolio perspective (local credit risk strategy, key credit risk approval criteria, key local credit risk indicators etc…. )
- Contribute to the risk appetite setting and monitoring on credit related metrics.
- In coordination with the other staff member, produce monthly portfolio analytical reports for portfolio monitoring and specifically for the local credit risk approval process. Provide ad-hoc portfolio analyses as required in coordination with the relevant other RMD groups if necessary.
- Contribute to the local monitoring of individual credit risks, in particular maintain the branch’s watch list of critical credits (e.g. limits follow-up).
- Actively liaise with all relevant departments locally and within the EMEA region to ensure accuracy of data. Leverage on centrally carried out analysis and include in local governance bodies complemented with ad hoc relevant analysis.
- Contribute to the preparation and maintenance of local risk management policies and procedures.
- Contribute to the maintenance and development of the Branch’s risk and controls identification processes
- In coordination with the other staff member, prepare the material presented at the monthly risk management committee and in the production of minutes of the meeting.
- Masters degree in Economics or Finance or otherwise quantitative background
- 2-3 relevant working experience (credit risk area or in relevant audit experience)
- In depth knowledge of the Excel, Access and other Microsoft Office word applications;
- Natural ability and affinity in extracting numbers and crunching numbers,
- Excellent written and interpersonal communications skills
- Team player, result oriented, meticulous and adaptable
- Fluency and proficiency in English
OfferOur client is active in the banking sector.
They offer you a permanent contract.