Continuous learning and developing your talents. Are you ready for the challenge? 4 arguments for an attractive proposal:Opportunities to grow within a young, transparent bank in full developmentAn excellent training programme: intelligent, comprehensive and effectiveWorking with a team of recent...
DescriptionContinuous learning and developing your talents. Are you ready for the challenge?
4 arguments for an attractive proposal:
- Opportunities to grow within a young, transparent bank in full development
- An excellent training programme: intelligent, comprehensive and effective
- Working with a team of recent graduates in a fun atmosphere
- The opportunity to discover the workings of a financial institution
- Join the professional team of our our client. A motivated and enthusiastic team that ensures every day an excellent service to customers.
- During this first professional stage, you will develop your skills and prepare yourself for your future responsibilities within the bank.
- Answering the customers' questions regarding various banking products and services.
- Proactively detecting sales opportunities and thereby closing a remote sale or making an appointment for the branch network.
- Propose solutions to optimize the operation of the customer.
- Participate in projects to improve the existing processes, by bringing in creative ideas.
Your profileThe skills and personality we are looking for:
- You think customer oriented and are service minded
- You guide and advise our clients with great commercial flair. You are fluent on the phone and have excellent people skills
- You are stress resistant
- You are motivated and team oriented
- You are willing to work a flexible schedule and also on Saturday mornings
- Bilingualism Dutch/French is an asset
- You have a bachelor or master degree
- You will join a bank on a human scale, in a dynamic working environment that encourages initiative and creativity. A bank where you will benefit from an extensive training programme to develop your skills and start your career within the bank full of optimism.
- A bank that is close to its customers. An open bank, which listens to its customers and prides itself on the close relationship between its staff and customers, on the strength of the group, on simple and relevant solutions and on respect for its values.
- A bank with an optimistic approach. We invest all our energy in improving the daily lives of our customers.