For one of our clients, we are looking for a Senior Accountant:You will work with the Accounting Manager in all accounting work for the branch.Collect and process accounting information, in close collaboration with the Group's accounting teams;Participate in the controls and Fundamental Control...
DescriptionFor one of our clients, we are looking for a Senior Accountant:
- You will work with the Accounting Manager in all accounting work for the branch.
- Collect and process accounting information, in close collaboration with the Group's accounting teams;
- Participate in the controls and Fundamental Control Points (and risk mitigation) to validate this accounting data;
- To prepare reports for local regulators and to participate in the Group's reports within the deadlines of the Group reporting calendar (with second level controls, consistency, etc.);
- Establish/prepare tax returns for direct and indirect taxes.
- Changes induced by the implementation of new standards (in collaboration with the Accounting Standards team), changes in tax legislation or changes in scope;
- New products or changes in operational systems;
- New reporting.
- You are a bank accountant with about 10 years of experience;
- Very good knowledge of CSSF and BCL regulatory reporting;
- French is your mother tongue and English is fluent;
- You have real accounting and control reflexes and are proactive;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and pivot tables;
- Knowledge of legislation and mergers/acquisitions is a plus.
- Our client is a branch of a leading European financial and banking services company.
- Our client offers a permanent position.