Investment accountant (Real Estate)
Comptable d'investissement francophone
- Ensure accuracy of all property manager bookings including reconciliation of rental income to rent rolls, review of all service charge costs and income and accurate allocation of non-recoverable property costs;
- Manage day-to-day accounting for PropCos and HoldCos including bank reconciliations, invoice review, monthly accruals, depreciation etc;
- Take care of all supporting schedules: loan and interest calculations, depreciation an amortization schedules etc;
- Assist in preparation of periodic VAT returns;
- Ensure accurate recording of all local, IFRS and Group GAAP adjustments;
- Assist with consolidations and sub-consolidations;
- Prepare Luxembourg GAAP stand-alone and consolidated financial statements;
- Provide intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Taks linked to cash management, property management, asset management, acquisitions & sales support, process improvement, stakeholder management and project management.
- You must be fluent in both French and English (mandatory);
- 4 years experience in accounting;
- Experience in Real Estate accounting is a must;
- Good knowledge of LuxGaap (IFRS and/or French Gaap considered as an asset);
- Dynamic personality, solution-oriented;
- Strong desire to learn and support.
- Our client offers a permanent contract in a fast-growing and ultra dynamic international environment.