Legal Recruitment Consultant
For our division “Legal” you are responsible of the A to Z recruitment. If such an extensive range of tasks, from publication of the job to the contract signature, does not scare you away, then be sure to read on: This is you @work: You present yourself as the specialist in the recruitment of Legal...
DescriptionFor our division “Legal” you are responsible of the A to Z recruitment. If such an extensive range of tasks, from publication of the job to the contract signature, does not scare you away, then be sure to read on:
This is you @work:
- You present yourself as the specialist in the recruitment of Legal profiles or you are willing to build in-depth expertise in this domain;
- You look for suitable candidates through our database, various external job sites, job fairs and networking. Websites such as LinkedIn no longer hold any secrets for you;
- Thanks to a thorough and qualitative in-depth interview you will find the best match between the candidate's wishes and the client's requirements;
- Since you are in daily contact with our customers, you know better than anyone how to solve their staffing needs and develop a long-term relationship;
- You are administratively strong: the publication of the vacancies, the collection of documents for a contract signature, the preparation of an Axis CV, and so on;
- You also put finishing and personal touches in your work.
Your profileYou recognize yourself in this description:
- You have a bachelor's or master's degree and you have a passion for recruitment;
- Your already experiences a first work experience, ideally in recruitment;
- The legal world intrigues you: you sometimes dare to read an article on this topic;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and you speak a fair amount of French and English;
- Your friends describe you as a go-getter and a real team player who is willing to learn;
- Finally, you work autonomously and result-oriented, you have a commercial flair and you are flexible
OfferThese are the reasons you would like to work at Axis Career:
- An attractive salary, supplemented with extra-legal benefits such as meal vouchers, group insurance, hospitalization insurance;
- An intensive training course, on-the-job training as well as continuous Axis Academies;
- You work in a close-knit team where you can be yourself completely; You are part of Axis Group that is active in the BeNeLux. But you have contact with both national and international clients;
- Axis Group is an SME: therefore you are part of our Axis family;
- Do you give yourself 100% in your job? Then great career opportunities will come your way.
- PS We have a 40 hours workweek. This also means that you get an additional 12 recup days next to the legal holidays.