Service Desk Engineer
Our client is more than an IT service provider. Their mission is to support SMEs with simplicity, clarity and time savings for computer and IT problems up to and including their external IT service. They do this by offering fast, accurate and transparent service to Belgian and international SMEs in...
DescriptionOur client is more than an IT service provider. Their mission is to support SMEs with simplicity, clarity and time savings for computer and IT problems up to and including their external IT service.
They do this by offering fast, accurate and transparent service to Belgian and international SMEs in Antwerp and surrounding areas. What makes them unique? They ensure behind the scenes that all IT infrastructure works flawlessly, so you can focus on the business.
First of all, they are totally independent from any pillar or interest group. But the big difference lies in their way of working. At our client, there is no division of tasks among different departments, but clear communication. They go for quality, not quantity. For personal service, not for anonymous standardisation. They know your company, your projects from A to Z and know the employees involved by their first names, so to speak.
With an eagle eye on the future, they are happy to welcome a great and passionate colleague.
- You are a generalist IT person, you know a lot about everything but do not need to be a specialist in a niche.
- Friendly and commercially customer aware at all times.
- You are fluent in two languages, Dutch and English.
- You don't run from your first remark on the phone, in other words you are healthy and assertive.
- Your attitude: proactive, eager to learn, self-directed and cheerful.
- You have a driving license, own car is a plus.
- Experience in working with servers (Windows 2012).
- You know the configuration portal inside out
- Not only fluent in Dutch and English but also in CMD
- Network Troubleshooting
- Basic knowledge of Azure AD
- Demonstrable practical experience of O365
OfferOur client works in a flat structure. A motivated, young team of IT experts, administrative support and business manager work together. Attention is paid to your personal development based on your strengths. Does it need to be said that dynamic, young and "think alike" are the key words here? For anyone who feels at home in a "service driven" SME environment, this company is a must. Of course we offer you a transparent salary, supplemented with some
(meal vouchers, group insurance and transport allowance). For this profile, we are looking for candidates who are interested in both permanent and freelance positions.