Physical Claims Advisor
For our client, active in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Bodily Injury Claims Manager. Your tasks will be the following:You will be responsible for the management of bodily injury claims for car, home and family insurance contracts.You will analyse the declarations and the various...
DescriptionFor our client, active in the insurance sector, we are looking for a Bodily Injury Claims Manager.
Your tasks will be the following:
- You will be responsible for the management of bodily injury claims for car, home and family insurance contracts.
- You will analyse the declarations and the various elements of the file within the framework of the legal regulations
- You actively collect the information required to assess the material and bodily injuries of the
- You prepare the file in collaboration with the network of medical advisors, the medical expert, the lawyers and
- If necessary, you pay compensation and take action against the parties responsible.
- You have a Master's degree in Law (contractual, criminal, civil, private) or in Insurance.
- You have at least 3 years experience in personal injury (in the insurance sector or at the bar).
- You are bilingual in French and Dutch, and you know how to use the usual computer applications (MS Word).
- You like to work in a team, you communicate easily, you have good interpersonal skills and you are customer-oriented and assertive.
OfferOur client offers you:
- A permanent contract
- A challenging job with a variety of tasks
- A stable working environment with flexible working hours, internal training and a competitive salary package with social benefits (group and hospital insurance, meal vouchers) and an attractive holiday schedule (15 days RTT).